by fajark26 on Sunday, May 22nd, 2011 | No Comments | 15 views
Subaru has unveiled an all-new crossover SUV concept called the XV.
Exhibited at this year’s Shanghai auto show, the XV combines stylish form with traditional SUV practicality.
The front of the car features hexagonal design and hawk-eye headlights. These elements are in fact familiar to the Subaru stable.
The rear of the car features similar hexagon grille as the front.
Also featured in the XV is a glass of panoramic roof. It extends continuously from the windscreen until the rear window.
Inside, the seat features white leather as its base material. This white leather is nicely creating a harmonious contrast with the dark surroundings.
And fixed in the center panel is a large information display with touch panel.
EyeSight – a driver support system, is also fitted on the car. This system is equipped with an LCD monitor.
The XV is powered by a tough 2.0-liter 4-cylinder Horizontally-Opposed DOHC engine, paired with a CVT transmission.
The overall look of the Subaru XV can be considered magnificent.
- Subaru’s BOXER is co-created with Toyota A new sports car has just been revealed by Subaru. The sports car was developed by Subaru in cooperation with.
- 2012 Subaru XV Review, Pictures Subaru is releasing the new 2012 Subaru XV which is designed as small and compact hatch ride, but with good.
- CERTIFIED PRE OWNED SUBARU IMPREZA If we want to buy a pre – owned car, we have to consider one thing which is very important.
- 2011 Subaru Forester, just as excellent as before 2011 Subaru Forester is a compact crossover vehicle. The car is considered as the third generation of vehicles and it.
- Great Offers of Subaru Cars for Sale for Your Amazing Ride Purchasing new car can be a difficult task if you don’t know the choices that you should pick. Everyone wants.